Friday, June 27, 2008

Good Doctor's Appointment

I had a doctor's appointment today and it went very well!

I only gained 1 pound since my last one, which gives me a renewed sense of determination in my little diet...just a few more weeks to go, and then I'm so totally going to pig out on breads, chocolates, french fries....yum!!

The doctor wasn't too concerned about the swelling, and it has been going down well since I've been keeping my feet up pretty much all the time.

The doctor seems to think the baby is a little over 7 lbs now, so we'll see how much he grows in the next 0-4 weeks, however long it is until he comes.

In the meantime, all is well and I thank the Lord for another day of health for baby Michael and me!

3 comments:

GrammyG said...

So glad all is going well. Only 1 pound, that is great.
Kathy was thinking of some of your favorite forbidden foods, so we can make sure, at your request, that you get some yummy goodies to eat after Michael comes. I'm sure that would be most enjoyable.
Keep up the great job caring for Michael Jr., while Daddy takes care of you.
Yea! Not too much longer.
God bless you all,
Always our love!

Unknown said...

Sounds like everything is going great!

Good job Kim!

Aunt Tracee said...

Hi Kim. I'm glad your appointment went well. I'm keeping you guys in my prayers. ♥