I'll post more details later...I'm off to get some sleep, but Baby Michael was born this morning (the 18th) at 4:53am. He's a wonderful, snuggly little baby who we just love love love to pieces!!
I stole this picture from our cousin Beau's facebook, and I"m posting it here because it is a great picture of him!
Enjoy!
Love,
Michael, Kim and Michael Jr.
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you and your family! YAY! God bless you all!!!
Finally! He is here!
He is the cutest baby. Kim, you are such an amazing girl!! You did such an outstanding job! Michael, you really were there for Kim!
Thank you for sharing him with us!!
I LOVE THIS BABY SO MUCH!!!
The long wait is over! He's here! Kim, I'm so proud of you. Both Michaels are very blessed to have you. :-) Oh and of course Micheal, it was so neat to see how good you are to both little Michael and Kim. :-) I love all three of you! I can't even put into words how much I love all of you. ♥
Post a Comment