Friday, February 1, 2008

When Ali Retires



Many dogs, as they grow older, weary of their owners insisting that they entertain them with endless tricks.





So a group of very smart dog programmers came together for a solution that satisfies everybody:





http://www.idodogtricks.com/index_flash.html



Ali, now you can rest and the show can still go on!!

Don't forget to ask the dog for a kiss at the end!!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Hahaha!!! That's too funny. David was trying to push that dog to its limits -- apparently "Flip" is not in its repertoire!

KB. said...

I know...I had fun with it. Not as versatile as Ali, but still, pretty close. I bet dad could come up with a story for it if Ali needed an understudy.

Anonymous said...

Ali runs into things better.

KB. said...

Haha, Dad. That is one of Ali's strong points!

GrammyG said...

Yes, that is very funny, also kind of cute, but not as cute as Ali.
I do have to admit that Ali is much smarter.
I am really enjoying these blogs.

Also, I am very glad that Michael is feeling better.
Love to all