
So, on Wednesday, I experienced what appeared to be my first craving....while I was at Michael's Bible Study, the idea of vanilla pudding would not get out of my mind. It's all I wanted!! We were hungry, it was Ash Wednesday so Michael and I wanted to get back to the apartment and eat as soon as possible...but I HAD to get that vanilla pudding.
So I went to the store and got some, and it was very satisfying. But, I always thought that cravings were supposed to be recurring. Even though pudding still sounds good, it isn't as maddening as it was before.
On Friday, I made my first trip out to buy some new maternity clothes. I am getting too big for my regular pants, but I discovered I am not big enough for real maternity pants. So I just bought a regular pair of pants a size larger than normal. I also bought some maternity shirts, which after seeing my sister look SO CUTE in her maternity clothes, I got some myself and am enjoying them. I'm getting a little belly, and I like how maternity clothes accenctuate the belly so it's obvious I'm pregnant, rather than just eating too much pudding....
2 comments:
Oh, I bet you look great in your maternity shirts!! Keaton (our 10-year-old god-daughter) told me the other day that the way I was sitting, I didn't really look pregnant. So I asked "Not pregnant, just fat?". And she was like "Yeah". Doh! It's nice to have a definite pregnant belly, though, to erase any doubts!
I CANNOT WAIT for your big u/s tomorrow!!!! I'm praying that everything is perfectly healthy with baby, and that he/she cooperates!
It was wonderful hearing the great news this morning, congratulations.
I am so excited for you enjoying shopping and wearing maternity outfits, well at least the tops for now. It is so wonderful that you are feeling much better in your pregnancy. Enjoy this glorious time.
Post a Comment