Friday, May 8, 2009

Exploration

It is non-stop exploration for baby Michael these days. Once he learned how to move from room to room a few weeks ago, he is unstoppable!

He is cute because while he likes to be adventurous, he also likes to make sure Mommy is watching. He'll travel somewhere, like from the bedroom into the hall, and if I don't immediately follow, he'll turn around, come back and peek his curly head around the corner, and smile, squeal and turn around.

Then, if I still haven't followed, he'll do it again, and again and again. It's our fun little game (little does he know, I call the game "how long can Mommy keep laying on this pillow before I actually have to get up and follow my son to wherever he is going.")

Here is Michael on one of his adventures through Chair Valley. He disappears quickly!












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to see his brain working and seeing him trying to do and see new things.

I love your name for the game. lol

Also, I am amazed that he is able to squeeze through "chair valley" haha. He must be working off a lot crawling around like he does now. lol

GrammyG said...

Well, now that he is majorly on the move, his world of wonder and "exploration" is so grand.
Isn't it great being able to watch and guide him through his new adventures. Wonderful to see.
Keep it up!

Michelle said...

Wow! Super impressive!