Matthew just got up from a nap and looked so cute and rumpled, I had to grab a shot. Fortunately, 9 times out of 10, he still wakes up with a perfectly cheery disposition despite looking a little worse for wear :)
I caught the Little Miss in a rare moment of open eye-ness. She is a cutie, a sweetie, and really a good napper in her bed. However, I couldn't resist a few fantastic naps with her passed out on my chest. Ah...I love this stage!
Michael jumped at the opportunity to be the big brother. Not only did he pick out her clothes for the day, but when I offered for him to hold her, he really enjoyed the chance to smother her with kisses. The boys have both been positively exceptional big brothers!



2 comments:
Cute pictures!! Michael has good taste in picking out Molly's outfit -- she looks especially bright and cheery in those stripes. The boys here all agree that Molly is adorable!
Love this pictures!
Matthew, he's such a great kid! That picture of Michael holding Molly is the cutest ever! I love that they have an opinion on what Molly should wear. Molly is such a doll!
Post a Comment