Michael is good at a couple things:
1) He's pretty good at imitating sounds. If you make a sound, chances are, at least once, he'll imitate something like it back to you.
2) He's excellent at his hard "C" sounds...or "K" sound, if you will.
3) He thinks words that in an "ee" sound are funny. "Messy" will often get a laugh, "Yummy", etc.
Combine these three skills together for a funny story.
Yesterday afternoon, I went in to get Michael after he woke up from his nap.
I walked in and could tell he needed a diaper change. The room kinda smelled.
I picked him up and dramatically said, "Michael! You're STINKY!!!!"
He laughed and said, "...inky!!!!" with a huge smile on his face.
Of course, this led me to repeat the word "stinky" many times. Though I never got him to imitate the word quite as well as the first time, each time I said it, he laughed and laughed and laughed.
He's adorable even when he smells.
3 comments:
It is way too fun reading your posts, stories. I can understand saying things to make Michael laugh, his whole body laughs. It is so fun watching him imitating movements, shaking heads etc.
It is nice to see you enjoying your motherhood and being with Michael. Keep up the awesome job your are doing.
Love to all
how cute!
he's a smarty!
Aww... that's cute! :-) He is such a smart baby.
Post a Comment