Wow, these are great photos! And I love your captions! The "SERIOUSLY!" ones were hilarious!
Some of these photos look so much like you, Beetah! It's like an illusion -- in one shot he looks just like Michael, and in another he looks just like you. He's adorable, and I can't wait to see him again!!
What a very handsome boy. How could you not fall in love with him more each day. I know I do. Too precious! You have such a gift of putting words to Michael's expressions. Brilliant. Can't wait to see you all. Love to all
4 comments:
Wow, these are great photos! And I love your captions! The "SERIOUSLY!" ones were hilarious!
Some of these photos look so much like you, Beetah! It's like an illusion -- in one shot he looks just like Michael, and in another he looks just like you. He's adorable, and I can't wait to see him again!!
So cute! I too love the captions.
I was thinking the same thing. He looks a lot like you in these pics. He is adorable!
Great pictures! I love em. You are quite the photographer! I miss that little guy!
What a very handsome boy. How could you not fall in love with him more each day. I know I do. Too precious!
You have such a gift of putting words to Michael's expressions. Brilliant.
Can't wait to see you all.
Love to all
Post a Comment